Write these affirmations down onto post-it notes and place in places you will see them several times a day. Your bathroom faucet. Your toilet flusher. Your kitchen utensil drawer handle. You can make up your own affirmations as well.
- I am safe
- I am okay
- I nestle into this hibernation to rest, restore, and heal.
- Everything eventually works itself out
- This time is a reset
- Everything is okay
Do the focused breathing technique several times a day.
- 10 breaths when you wake up
- 5 breaths when you wash your hands
- anytime you are waiting on hold on the phone
- when you are waiting for other people
- anytime you feel anxious or unsafe or nervous
- 10 breaths before bed
MOZI Method for Feeling Safe
Do the Feeling Safe MOZI Method of grounding down into your feet and legs while deep breathing and affirming to yourself that everything is okay several times a day.
Build a blanket fort, bring a candle with you, (one of those flameless ones, just to be safe). Maybe even bring a teddy bear, or cat, or puppy, or toddler with you. Ask the energy of the BEAR to help you find that cozy, safe, warm, snuggly, rejuvenating, repairing, healing HIBERNATION space. Activate Your Focused Breathing. Do the MOZI Method for Feeling Safe. Turn on the Guided Meditation for Safety & Stability. And then take a nap. When you wake up, you’ll feel much safer in this darkness. Remember this, a blanket fort is a dark place…sometimes dark places are good places too.