Do you feel so weak you just can’t take it anymore? You know you should work out, lift weights, or even do yoga to build strength. But instead, anything you try makes you feel only more beaten and broken by the world?
There’s a simple fix. You can build core strength AND improve confidence through healthy posture and core power posing. How you sit, stand, walk, lift, and climb throughout your day can make you stronger. CORE POWER POSING is scientifically proven to improve strength and confidence from the inside out.
Learn how to use your belly and core the way they were designed to be used, as your center and internal strength.
- Learn simple techniques for healthy posture
- general anatomy & physiology of your belly & core
- proper body mechanics for sitting, standing, walking, lifting and climbing
- ways to apply what you have learned to your every day life
- to stretch and strengthen from your core
- improve overall function.
- If you have a torso and you have been using it your whole life, you are ready and capable to complete this course.
- Because you learn better what you write down, a pen or pencil is handy for this class.
- Be sure to print out the handouts for each segment.
- Because your brain processes better when you see progress, be ready to take the pre-post surveys for each segment to track what you have learned and how you have improved.
- Do you feel weak, tired, slow, or drained?
- Do you suffer from chronic issues such as muscle weakness, low confidence, decreased endurance, lack of motivation, or a sluggish sense of self?
- Do you struggle with strength, power, motivation, purpose, passion, and drive?
- Have you tried working out and it only makes you feel worse?
- Do you think maybe your walking gait and standing posture may be to blame for your body aches, pains, owies, and boo-boos?
- Do you wish you could stand taller, walk stronger, and move and feel better?
- Identify personal posture habits in your belly & core that have contributed to pain.
- Adjust personal standing and walking habits to use your belly & core better.
- Engage your core strength without exhausting yourself.
- Adjust your torso posture to relieve low back tension and tightness.
- Change belly alignment to reduce or eliminate low back and hip pain.
- Engage core strength to improve stability and stance.
- Improve balance and stability instantly through posture and stance.
- Understand how posture of the torso impacts the integrity of your whole body.
- Practice simple core strength exercises throughout your every day activities to reduce and eliminate chronic issues.
- Train your brain to tell your body to stand, walk, and climb without pain.