STAND YOUR GROUND
Does something in your life make you feel like you’ve been knocked off your feet or cut off at the knees? When we don't feel safe or supported, stable or solid in our bodies and our lives, we often end up dealing with anxiety, worry, panic and fear. If you feel knocked off your feet, cut off at the knees, or overtaken with worry and anxiety, The MOZI Method for Stand Your Ground is a series of simple exercises that train your brain and body to remind you to find the MUCHNESS of FOUNDATION inside yourself. You can calm the chaos, wash-out the worry, anchor the anxiety, and push-down the panic in mere seconds.
Knowledge Based Learning
By the end of this course you will know and understand
The anatomy & physiology of your feet, knees, thighs, and bum
The role of mental intention, mindful affirmation and idioms and phrases of the legs & feet in our mood and emotions around safety, support, stability, and groundedness.
The role of stress hormones in fight/flight response causing anxiety, instability, and lack of safety and support.
How the MOZI Method for Stand Your Ground works to align your body, focus your mind, and balance your hormones to make you more solid, grounded, supported, and stable.
Performance Based Learning
By the end of this course will you be able to
Stand Your Ground to feel more safe, stable, and supported in your body & behavior
Take Your Seat when put into a position of weakness
Dig in Your Heels to help make and commit to decisions in your life
Make Healthy Posture of your feet, knees, legs and bum part of your automatic habits
Balance your Fight/Flight hormones with Rest/Digest hormones and to make yourself more stable, supported, solid, and grounded.
Who Should Take This Course
- People who struggle with injuries, ailments, issues in their legs and feet.
- People who deal with stress related to basic needs (home, family, food, finances, health, family health, support, fear, anxiety, panic).
- People who complain of foot, leg, knee, or low back pain.
- People who call in sick a lot.
- People who feel like push-overs in their lives
- People in position of weakness needed to assert boundaries
As a writer, my hope is that my readers become immersed in my stories, have a conversation with the text, and experience an adventure of personal growth through my lessons and practice exercises.
- I invite you to sit with me in my favorite oversized chair, and allow my stories to pull at the threads of your own experiences.
- I hope to offer you a roadmap to explore your own path.
- I dream that in excavating the depths of my wounds, you might find the precious pearls and diamonds you have cultivated through intense pressure and extreme circumstances.